Everyday Routine

My mistress Mukta never even speaks to me as she exits or enters her house. I'm just her indoor-porch footslave, a piece of human furniture required to kiss her feet as she enters or leaves her abode. I am always there. Always ready to kiss feet - be it her feet, or the feet of her guests. I'm just a part of her everyday routine!

Kiss-respecting my mistress's muddy boots as she prepares to exit her home

This is just an insignificant part of her everyday routine

She has no need to converse with me. I'm just her porch-feetkisser slave

I bow my humble head in shame behind her exiting boots

She slams shut the front door behind her

Leaving me trapped behind the door, eagerly anticipating her return

......................................................................................................................................................

After several hours, my mistress returns home. I can hear her familiar footsteps outside the door...


...followed by the rustling of the key

The front door creaks open and my pretty steps in

Once again, I am required (by Law) to kiss-greet her feet

Her boots are crying out for a lick and a shine!

But that's not my role (more's the pity!). I'm just a porch feetgreeter-slave

I lack the skills to lickshine my betters' boots and shoes!

I'm garbage - just a piece of dumb, household furniture!

After a quick kiss to both dirty boots, Ms Mukta heads on into her living room

I am left staring at the muddy mat where her boots have just been

My mistress has now, literally, turned her back on me

I keep my humble head bowed, for I am not even worthy to look at the backs of her boots and socks!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals