Fearing My Masters

People like me to verbally express my abject fear whenever they use me - my fear of their absolute power and authority over me, me being a mere slave at their feet and at their mercy!

This superb, happy Asian couple are no exception, even crouching down to my face to mock me and demand my pathetic begging for their mercy after they have first demanded that I kiss their feet!

The happy couple spot me from across the town square

They head confidently, hand in hand, towards me

Their shoes and socks stop directly in front of me

It is the master-sir who uses me first, presenting me with his right, sneakered foot and demanding, in an Asian accent, that I kiss it. I can smell the rubber of his shoe

It is only when he switches feet that I realise the esteemed master-sir is wearing short, black socks inside his sneakers!

The master-sir then crouches down to witness me kissing his pretty girlfriend's shoe

She too switches feet in front of my face, so that I might pay homage to BOTH her Asian feet!

I wonder if the master-sir, like me, can make out the individual stitches in his girlfriend's brown sock?

She then crouches down beside her beloved boyfriend in order to mock me. She asks me how I had liked kising her and her boyfriend's feet? And don't I fear being in their power and at their mercy?

She then listens with a triumphant smirk on her pretty face as I express my undying admiration for their footwear, my slavish fear of their joint power over me, and as I humbly beg for their joint mercy!

The young woman then laughs and comments to her boyfriend that they are both better than me and can do whatever they like to me!

Sadly for me, the happy and triumphant couple then simply turn and walk away, showing me the backs of their sneakered and socked heels - sneakers I have just kissed and socks I have just admired!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals