Gathered

My mistress Mukta's friends have gathered round in her living room to enjoy watching me - her personal footslave - kissing and praising her feet after a severe whipping:

'Oh pray, mistress Mukta madam! Oh beg! Truly you are my master, mistress. You are all my masters, for you and your esteemed friends are my infinite betters, masters. I kiss your feet. Pray have mercy on me, masters! Oh pity pray!'

Freshly whipped, I kneel with my humble head hovering over mistress Mukta's shoes and socks

I praise her shoes and socks, and beg them for mercy!

I then kiss the toe of her left shoe, which she raises up slightly off the floor in order to give my menial mouth easier access to her shoeleather

Her left shoe is swiftly followed in similar manner by her right shoe

I humbly admire the rows of stitching in my mistress's pristine-white sock as I taste her black shoeleather

Meanwhile, observing proceedings from nearby, are the familiar shoes and boots of my mistress's good friends - Ms Sharon madam and Ms Sharon's husband, master George sir

Masters George and Sharon look down upon my patheticalness with bemusement

But it is my whipped back that eloquently explains my abject humility at my pretty whipper's feet!

The WHIP!

My mistress's husband - master Simon sir - is also gloatingly present. He loves watching me kowtow to his wife in front of their friends!

Master Simon sir's shoes and socks

Seated nearby are the shoes and socks of yet another of my mistress's best friends - Ms Arabella madam

As per usual, Ms Arabella madam is deliciously high on something!

So that just leaves me - the pathetic, whipped, shoe-kissing and sock-staring slave!

I am fit only to look my mistress in the sock...

...whilst I am surrounded by the socks, boots and shoes of others - others who are all my infinite betters!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals