Abasement (ii)

Fortunately, I am diligently lickshining the back of one of my mistress Mukta's loafer shoes at the precise moment she and her husband, my master Simon sir, re-enter the basement after their weekend minibreak.

Unfortunately, an angry master Simon sir promptly informs me that they have already checked the footage from their basement CCTV camera and spotted that I had briefly fallen asleep during the previous night, when I should have been continuously licking his wife's shoes, or sniffing her socks, as per their explicit orders to me prior to their departure on their mini holiday.

Thinking back, the CCTV doesn't lie! I had just been so tired and hungry last night, I believe I may indeed have dropped off - even if only for a few minutes!

I humbly apologise to the master-sir and mistress-madam, but master Simon sir indicates that my apology is not enough. Perhaps the WHIP will teach me not to disobey my masters' orders in future?

'Don't spare him, Simon darling!', exhorts Ms Mukta madam, and she then shoves her disappointed, sneakered foot through the bars at the base of my cage. I feverishly kiss said foot in a desperate attempt to elicit clemency, where clemency is never forthcoming! My master and mistress, you see, believe the WHIP is the answer to everything - and they're not wrong! The WHIP will soon teach me humility and obedience towards my betters!

The WHIP!... The WHIP!... I'm going to be WHIPPED!

Diligently lickshining the back of one of my mistress Mukta's black loafer shoes as she and her mighty husband re-enter my basement after their weekend break

My dirty tongue is caked in my mistress mukta's shoedirt after a long and lonely weekend of vigorous shoe-licking and sock-sniffing!

But it's not good enough. Master Simon sir angrily informs me he has seen the CCTV footage of me sleeping on the job!

He therefore informs me that I am going to be WHIPPED, and orders me to once again kiss his pretty wife's feet through the bars of my abasement cage!

Ms Mukta, I note, has changed out of her grey socks into a pair of fresh, white socks - rather like the white socks I have been endeavouring to sniff-clean in her absence

But I realise no amount of white-sock sniffing or admiration can make up for my disobedience!

I am to be WHIPPED!

Mercy mistress Mukta! Mercy mistress Mukta's sock!

Ms Mukta, I sense, is not inclined to show mercy upon me! And nor are her white socks!

And rightly so - for I have flagrantly disobeyed her, and her husband's, orders!

I was explicitly warned prior to their departure NOT to fall asleep during my weekend-long loafer-licking and sock-sniffing task!

And so now I shall pay the price for my disobedience - a WHIPPING!

Master Simon sir has brought his WHIP with him to the basement!

The WHIP!

The WHIP!

The WHIP's bulbous tip which will cause me the most STING!

The angry shoes and socks of my soon-to-be WHIPPER!

Master Simon sir is, quite rightly, minded to WHIP me HARD!

And I shall receive no sympathy whatsoever from mistress Mukta madam!

The WHIP will soon teach me humility and obedience!

All I can do is kiss Ms Mukta's feet and hope and pray the couple do show a modicum of mercy towards me!

But I'm not expecting any mercy. And I certainly don't deserve any!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals