Not Engaging

I try my humble best to engage with the pretty waitress-mistress from the nearby restaurant during her well-earned cigarette break, but she's not having any of it:

 'I like your boots and socks, pretty mistress?'

'YOU SHUT UP, SLAVE! I NOT YOUR FRIEND! I YOUR MASTER!... YOU LICK BOOT AND SHUT F**K UP, OR I HAVE YOU WHIP!'

I promptly shut up and lick boot!

I foolishly try to engage with the pretty waitress-mistress by verbally praising her boots and socks as I lickshine her boots!

Her response is immediate and clear - I am to 'shut the f**k up', or she will have me WHIPPED!

I duly obey the pretty mistress, and shut up in order to focus on lickshining her boots!

She casually continues to enjoy her cigarette high above me

How stupid was I to think that a superb young woman like this would wish to engage in a conversation with the likes of lowly me during her precious break time?!

She glowers disparagingly down at me

To her, I'm just another weed, down amongst the weeds and the dirt!

Meanwhile, her fabulous boots and socks tower over my bootlicking head!

From time to time she gracefully switches her booted feet in front of my feckless face...

...so that I might get my boot-cleaning tongue into every nook and cranny!

Her hardworking boots might look to be already perfectly shiny, but they still deserve a lick and a shine from her local public humble-head!

These are, after all, the boots of my infinite better!

After a while, she sullenly, and silently, turns to leave me

She hasn't yet finished her cigarette, but clearly can't bear to spend any more of her precious female time in my pathetic footslave presence!

Sadly, she has to get back to her work in the restaurant

I hope the patrons of her establishment treat her with the respect and admiration she deserves!

What an honour to have tasted where she has been...

...and to have even breathed in the same air as her socks!

Boots, socks, belligerence and being berated - such is my humble world at the feet of my betters!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals