Pretty Dress, Pretty Boots, Pretty Socks

A pretty customer-mistress - in a pretty dress and with pretty boots and socks - walks confidently towards me on her way out of the cafe. She stops by my kneeling face, though only briefly of course, in order to have her feet kiss-respected by the cafe's complimentary feetgreeter-slave!

A pretty customer in a pretty dress and with pretty boots and socks heads towards me

The closer her boots and socks get, the prettier they become!

Finally, the boots and socks stop directly in front of my kneeling face

Then, without any further ado, the right boot is unceremoniously shoved towards my waiting lips...

...swiftly followed by the left

I admire the sock as I am kissing the boot...

...and again with her right boot and sock when she switches her feet back again

Then, all too soon, the humiliating (for me) ritual is over

The pathetic feetgreeter-slave is left behind, kneeling forlornly on the floor...

...whilst the pretty boots and socks head off into the town

I audaciously take one last lingering look at the customer's departing socks...

...as I may never see them again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals