On A Promise

The familiar frame of a smiling and confident Ms Mukta madam walks towards me from across the yard. As always, the closer she gets, the more I focus on her socks, as Ms Mukta's socks are a constant source of fascination for me - being the socks of a local goddess-mistress!

As she stops in front of me, she mockingly asks me (as is her wont) how I have been? Have I been busy licking and kissing lots of nice shoes? I humbly, and truthfully, respond that I have indeed been busy serving the footwear of my betters, thanking her kindly for her kind question, but go on to humbly opine that none of them were as nice as her shoes, begging her female pardon for my footslavish forwardness please don't have me beaten mistress Mukta madam?

She laughs at me (again, as is her wont), before ordering me to kiss her feet. I now get an even more expansive view of her dark, grey socks, so much so that I am able to surreptitiously study the patterns in the very stitching of her socks!

Whilst I am going about my humble business, the wearer of the sneakers and socks gaily informs me that she and her husband Simon ('master Simon sir' to me) are off soon on their annual holiday abroad. She doesn't inform me where they are going (since it's none of my business), but she kindly asks me if I would like her to come back and see me immediately after her return from holiday, so that I might 'taste the foreign dirt' on her shoes (just as I am now tasting her native Gynarchy shoedirt)? She hastens to add that her husband, master Simon sir, will be much too busy to visit me himself, but at least I would be able to get a 'flavour' of their holiday together from her soiled footwear?

I thank Ms Mukta madam kindly for her ultra-kind proposal, and gushingly confirm that it would be the greatest honour of my lowly life to taste where she has been abroad from the surfaces of her shoes, craving her female indulgence and generosity most kind and thoughtful mistress Mukta madam? She laughs out loud at me again and says she'll see what she can do - though she can't make any promises, as it all depends on how busy she is on the day of her return; what time they get back from the airport etc.

I kiss-respect Ms Mukta's dirty sneakers all the more fervently in slavish gratitude before she leaves, and as she smilingly and contentedly turns her back on me I look wistfully and in hope at the backs of her disappearing sneakers and socks, for I am on a promise.

Sort of!

Approaching me with confidence late at night from across the yard

The closer she gets, the more I endeavour to focus on her socks...

...as Ms Mukta's socks are goddess socks!

The goddess sneakers and socks stop arrogantly in front of me and their pretty wearer mockingly asks me how I have been...

...before her right, dirty sneaker-toe is imperiously imposed upon my lowly lips

I now have an ultra close-up and personal view of the stitching in Ms Mukta's plain, grey sock!

This is such an honour!

She then switches my menial mouth over to her left sneaker

I now get to study her left sock in all its glory!

As she has her feet kissed, Ms Mukta kindly offers to let me taste her 'foreign shoedirt' when she returns from holiday in two weeks' time?

Enthusiastically, I thank Ms Mukta madam kindly for her kind offer, and kiss her dirty sneakers all the more fervently!

For I am on a promise!

She turns her back on me and chuckles triumphantly as she walks away 

She knows I'm not going anywhere and shall be reliant on her kindness if I am to get just a 'taster' of the world overseas!

I bow my head in lowly shame and expectation

Please be kind to me, socks! Please bring your pretty mistress's feet back to me after she returns from her holiday with her husband!

Oh socks! Oh sneakers!

You are my gods!

  ...........................................................................................................................................................

P.S True to her female word, Ms Mukta madam did indeed return some two weeks later in order to give me a taste of her overseas shoedirt. To be honest, it tasted much the same as common Gynarchy shoedirt, but she kindly let me lick rather than just kiss her foreign shoedirt on her sneakers, and the fact she had changed into a pair of white socks only enhanced my feelings of slavish gratitude towards her.

Such a kind and considerate customer-mistress!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals