Veiled Socks

The pretty customer's lace-cuffed leggings provide an intriguing veil over the tops of her beautiful, purple socks!

Even from a distance, I am intrigued by the approaching customer-mistress's lacy-cuffed leggings...

...and her bright purple socks underneath!

She stops directly in front of me and poses her ankles - as if giving me the humbling opportunity to really study her lacy leggings and socks!

Needless to say, it's a humbling opportunity which I take full slavish advantage of!

Meanwhile she watches me intently from above, making sure I study her leggings and socks with proper decorum and respect!

Then, without uttering a female word, she unceremoniously shoves her left sneakered foot up to my menial mouth

My lowly lips make contact with the proffered, female sneaker-toe - down amongst the dirt and the weeds

Such an intriguing combination so close to my confined face - creamy, lacy-cuffed leggings with bright purple socks underneath!

And worn with plain, beige sneakers!

The owner of the exotic leggings, socks and sneakers kindly switches feet in front of my face

I can sense her continue to silently observe my humility and degradation at her feet!

This young woman, one suspects, does not suffer footslaves gladly!

All too soon for my lowly liking, she turns her back on me to leave

She has not uttered a single word to me - merely imposed her will 

Her will being that I should kiss-respect her sneakers beneath her lacy-cuffed leggings...

...whilst studying her veiled socks!

I wonder, as they walk away from me, whether I shall ever get to see these leggings and socks again?

It would be a shame not to serve them again. For a thinly-veiled sock is even more attractive (to a pathetic sockieboy-footslave) than a fully-exposed sock!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals