Stunners

A truly superb customer-mistress - a stunner - heads confidently towards me from across the cafe. It's only when she stops in front of me that I observe her absolutely stunning, short white sneaker socks!

I slavishly admire all my customers' socks - but this particular pair are truly stunning!

A smart, self-confident, and beautiful young woman heads imperiously towards me

A stunner!

It's only as she gets closer that I can see she is wearing a stunning pair of short, white socks inside her plain, black sneakers

What a truly superb, stunning pair of socks beneath such shapely, arrogant ankles

I study the sock - with a sense of humility and sockslavish awe

I can just about make out the individual stitches in the short expanse of visible sock!

Oh sneakers! Oh socks! Please impose yourselves upon me and my menial mouth!

The superb sneakers and socks oblige!

If ever there was a pair of sneakers and socks that deserved to be worshipped by a slave - it must surely be these ones?

True goddess sneakers and socks!

The stunningly beautiful wearer of the socks continues to silently switch feet in front of my face

She is clearly in no hurry to exit the restaurant

It's more important to her that her sneakers and socks are properly worshipped!

Indeed, her socks are crying out to be revered and adored!

I expect her boyfriends barely even notice her socks?

But I'm not her boyfriend. I'm her slave!

Or, at least, right now I am - as she imperiously exits the restaurant!

See how the backs of her socks disappear beneath the heels of her sneakers

What an honour! What a privilege! To serve and be close to such stunning sneakers and socks!

My customers' socks are my life - and I would lay down my life for their socks!

For my customers are my betters. My masters. My gods.

My female customer-master leaves with a triumphant little smirk on her beautiful face

And rightly so, for she has triumphed!

She has reduced the cafe slave to a quivering, sock-staring wreck!

I, literally, can't take my eyes off her departing socks!

My slave's-eye view of the stunning, goddess sneakers and socks as they walk out the door!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals