Her Bag Carrier

My mistress Mukta has kindly taken me along with her as a bag carrier to a business conference she is attending. Here you see her happily informing her beloved husband on the phone that she has arrived safely in her hotel room, whilst I kneel next to her on the floor and study her socked ankle. I still have her heavy trunk on my whipped back because Ms Mukta has not yet had time to order me to unpack it!

Kneeling silently and obediently beside my pretty mistress - my humble head acting as a footest whilst my face is directly opposite one of her shapely-socked ankles

Oh, and my sore back still has her heavy trunk resting on it!

I try to take my menial mind off the pain in my back by focussing on my pretty mistress's plain, grey anklesock

Needless to say, the thought of her other sock resting on top of my humble head inside its superior sneaker also weighs heavily on my mind - both literally and metaphorically!

But it is the sock which is in my direct and lowly line of vision that preoccupies me the most

For it is the partially visible sock of my owner and goddess

It is, therefore, a superior entity to me, being a young woman's sock...

...and must be studied, envied and admired on her shapely feminine ankle!

I am pathetically jealous of each and every individual stitch in her sock, for their proximity to her soft, bare footflesh!

Truly I am less than my mistress's socks!

I am a nothing and a nobody - a mere studier of my superiors' socks!

Meanwhile, the pretty wearer of the socks is oblivious to my sock-servitude and my suffering beneath her


She is busy on the phone to her husband - a real man - 

...whilst she enjoys a refreshing glass of wine after our long journey

The only stimulant that awaits me is my mistress's WHIP - which she has kindly brought with her!

And so I continue to kowtow to her socks

I must be a good and obedient slave to my mistress and her sneakers and socks, if I am to avoid yet more burning sting from her WHIP! I therefore study her sock creases most humbly and diligently.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals