Worker

One of the workers on the nearby industrial estate - a superb young woman - approaches me with confidence (and with a length of threatening lead pipe in her pretty hand!) , for a routine respect-kissing of her fabulous, female workboots.

Approaching me with confidence...

...and with a length of heavy, lead pipe!

Her fabulous worker-boots and socks stop dominantly in front of my humble head

Then the right, hardworking boot is shoved forward towards my menial mouth

Swiftly followed by the left!

I kiss the female worker's boots, down amongst the dirt and the weeds

She looks down on me in a manner befitting a superior being having her feet kissed by an inferior

She again switches her booted feet in front of my humble head...

...before turning to leave me...

...and head back to her work

What a privilege, what an honour, to pay my respects to her hardwearing, and hardworking, footwear!

How I envy those boots and socks - being able to accompany her hardworking feet wherever she goes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals