Extra Requirements

The beautiful XL customer-mistress has some extra requirements as she settles down in the shoelick chair of absolute power above me:

'Slave, clean my sneakers. Clean them all over, but make sure your tongue doesn't brush against my socks while you're licking the tops of my sneakers. If your tongue touches my socks I'll have you WHIPPED!' 

'Yes, pretty mistress-madam. I obey and fear you, madam. I will be a good and respectful slave to your sneakers and socks, miss. Please don't have me beaten, miss!'

A beautiful, XL customer-mistress steps up onto the podium of power in front of me

I get my first humbling view of her sneakers and socks!

'Slave, clean my sneakers. Clean them all over, but make sure your tongue doesn't brush against my socks while you're licking the tops of my sneakers. If your tongue touches my socks I'll have you WHIPPED!' 

'Yes, pretty mistress-madam. I obey and fear you, madam. I will be a good and respectful slave to your sneakers and socks, miss. Please don't have me beaten, miss!'

I eye up the sock as I start to lick its accompanying sneaker - the sock I MUST not touch!

Such a narrow slither of white sock!

My slave's-eye view of the sock

Sneakers and socks - my bread and butter!

The superb young-woman wearer of the waspish sneakers watches me like a wasp - ready to sting!

Meanwhile, a passing master-sir has a jolly good laugh at me!

He can't believe how pathetic I am - lickshining a plump girl's sneakers!

He compliments my customer-mistress, telling her she looks fantastic having her sneakers licked, and laughing at the fact my face is so close to her socks! She thanks him kindly for his kind remarks towards her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals