Early Bird

They say that 'the early bird catches the worm', and this young woman - out for her early morning jog - has certainly captivated me (a footslave worm) with her fabulous running shoes and socks!

I am captivated by her even from a distance as she jogs towards my humble head...

...or, more accurately, by her fabulous, fast-approaching, running sneakers and socks!

Plain black sneakers with thick, creased, grey ankle socks - a superb combination for a slave like me to have to confront first thing in the morning!

The beautiful and lithe wearer of the fabulous sneakers and socks stands dominantly in front of me with a wry grin on her pretty face

Then, without uttering a female word, she stretches forth her right sneaker towards my menial, municipal mouth, down amongst the dirt and the weeds

My default position is, of course, to kiss the arrogantly outstretched sneaker-toe...

...beneath the equally arrogant, creased grey sock!

Deftly she switches feet in front of my face...

...thereby exposing her left sock to my lowly, worm-like gaze!

A similarly creased sock!

Meanwhile I can sense her pretty face creased up with smirking, female laughter at me...

...the loser worm kissing the early bird's feet!

How she gloats at her absolute power and authority over me...

...switching feet yet again in front of my face in order to reinforce her right sneaker-toe on my lowly lips!

Satisfid with my utter degradation and humiliation at her feet, she turns to resume her early-morning jog

She leaves a winner

The smiling face of a winner

The sad face of a loser-worm...

...staring wistfully at his pretty customer-mistress's departing, grey socks

Oh how the worm wishes he could crawl to heel behind those socks!

But instead he must watch them getting further away from his face

Haha, what a loser!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals