Humility, Respect, Fear & Awe

Whenever a customer approaches me - be they male or female; black or white; young or old; rich or poor; smoker or non-smoker - I must serve them with humility, respect, fear and awe:

Humility - because they are better than me

With the respect of an inferior for his superior

In fear, because of what they might do to me in my abject helplessness

And with awe, because of the sheer magnificence of their shoes and socks on their feet!

Anything less will likely lead to my being sorely whipped! And rightly so, for I'm just a slave.

An unknown customer-mistress approaches me from across the yard

Already I view her with a slavish mixture of humility, respect, fear and awe!

I feel particularly humbled when she wantonly displays her shoes and socks in front of me!

Then, without saying a word, she shoves her right foot forwards towards my face. My default position is, of course, to kiss it

This is swiftly followed by her left loafered foot

Such a superb pair of brown leather loafers! How could I not be in awe of them?

Meanwhile, the customer's contempt for me is commensurate with my respect for her!

She casually takes a drag on her cigarette high above me - only adding to my respect and awe for her!

She looks down upon my humble lip-work on her shoes with a stony silence

And rightly so, for I'm just a piece of humiliated dirt at her superior feet!

Again, she switches feet - to emphasise my lowliness and utter powerlessness before her!

And also again, she languorously takes another drag on her cigarette high above my humble head

She then turns her back on me - literally so - as she walks away from me

I hang my wretched head in shame behind her departing shoes and socks...

...whilst she holds her pretty head high!

I am fit only to look her in the back of her shoes and socks...

...the shoes and socks of a superior being to me...

...of a bright young woman!

I watch the back of her sock with humility, respect, fear and awe!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals