Her Boots Are Powerful

Her boots (and socks) are powerful, and so is she. I fear her, just as I fear all young women - my masters!

A powerful young woman, in powerful boots, walks confidently down the street towards me

She stops to survey me in my weakness and helplessness

She then has me kiss her powerful boots

I do so in slavish fear and respect

These are, after all, the boots of my master...

... or, at least, she is my master right now!

A female master!

My relaxed and powerful, female master casually takes a drag on her cigarette high above me...

...and then looks down on me with contempt

I am nought but a grovelling, frightened wretch at her powerfully-booted feet!

Satisfied with her female triumph over me, she continues on her way...

...leaving me bowing my humble head in continued, abject fear behind her powerful boots and socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals