A Superior Interacting With An Inferior

This pretty customer-mistress is a superior being interacting with me, her inferior. I'm just a common-or-garden, public footslave.

She begins by mockingly asking me how I am liking it, being down in the dirt at her feet - completely helpless and at her mercy? I humbly and respectfully reply that it is indeed a demeaning honour for me to be so close to her fabulous boots, and I pathetically extol the virtues of both her boots and her socks, even straining my nugatory neck upwards to view her plain grey sock-tops as I speak, whilst begging the pretty mistress's pardon for my audaciousness please don't punish me mistress?

She laughs at my obsequious whining and promptly orders me to kiss her boots, which I do by lowering my neck again to her pointy, outstretched boot-toe, making sure that my lowly, inferior lips fully embrace the leather boot-toe so that I might humbly taste where this superior young woman has been!

Mockingly lording it over me, asking me how I am liking the view down at her boots?

Humbly confirming that I very much admire my superior's boots, thanking the wearer kindly for her kind understanding

I emphasise that I also admire her socks, and dare to look up at them!

My audacious view of my superior's right sock!

I realise, of course, that the sock is likewise my superior...

...being the sock of a young woman!

Praise be unto the customer-mistress's socks!

She brusquely orders me to kiss her boots

I lower my inferior lips to both boot-toes, one after the other

My humble head is very much lower than the pretty customer-mistress's sock and boot - as it should be!

I make sure to fully embrace the superior mistress's boot-toe with my inferior lips - that I might taste where she has been!

The triumphantly smug face of a superior having her boots kissed by an inferior


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals