Not So Privileged Position

You might think that I am in a privileged position (for a slave) - lying on the dirty floor of a bus with my humble head well and truly trapped in between my pretty mistress's shapely-socked ankles and street-soiled sneakers? But you'd be wrong! For, despite being able to feel my mistress's right sock digging softly into my temple, I cannot, in my demeaning position, actually see her dark grey socks - which, for a sockieboy-slave like me, is a complete disaster!

A privileged position that any slave worth their salt would surely give their eye teeth for?

Actually, not wishing to complain, but I don't feel all that privileged!

For, in this ignominious position, with my temples trapped between my pretty mistress's socked ankles, I can't actually see her socks...

...not even out of the corners of my lowly eyes!

To add insult to slavish injury, I can feel one of her socks - her right sock - brushing against my temple

I can even sense the creases in her right sock...

...so cotton soft and malleable!

But I can't see the sock - or its rows of stitching!

Meanwhile, the pretty wearer of the dark grey socks is oblivious to my sock-suffering beneath her!

She has much more important things on her pretty mind - such as what to have for her tea tonight

But my menial mind, by way of contrast, is wondering what her socks must currently look like on her well-turned ankles!

Her socks!...Oh her SOCKS!...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals