No Distractions

My pretty mistress seems temporarily distracted by something further on down the street as she waits to cross the busy road. But whatever it is, it's none of my damn business. My only business is to study the backs of her boots and socks - as befits a personal footslave. Not even the lingering sting of her WHIP on my back can distract me from that!

Dutifully focussing on the backs of my pretty mistress's boots and socks

I must not allow myself to be distracted from my slavish task - since studying her boots and socks is my only legitimate interest

The boots and socks of a goddess!

I study the weave of her socks...

...and keep an eye out for any creases...

...creases that I may be required to smooth over with my masked face later!

Truly I am a slave caught between a bright young woman's ankles!

Her boots and socks are my masters!

Nobody thinks of me, save in regard to my mistress's boots and socks

To all her friends and acquaintances, I'm just 'Flavia's boot and sock slave'

Without her boots and socks, I am nothing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals