Respect For The Superb

This superb young woman must be shown the utmost in slavish respect as she emerges from the Ladies' Toilets.

A superb young woman emerges confidently from the Ladies' Public Lavatory

She stops in front of me, preparing to have her feet kiss-respected

I admire her white socks which are fully on display beneath her turned-up trouser hems!

In particular, I study the intricate stitching in her white socks...

...and the various patterns!

I have nothing but respect for this superb young woman and her shoes and socks, as I demonstrate by kissing her right foot as soon as it is haughtily extended towards my lowly, confined face

A passing free male, and his pet dog, ignore me as I abase myself at the superb young woman's feet

This is an everyday sight in the Gynarchy - a public humble-head kissing his pretty customer-mistress's feet!

Not that the superb young woman seems all that impressed by my humility!

That's because women despise slaves

And rightly so, for we aren't exactly attractive men

We're just the garbage at their feet!

I could never be impressive in this superb young woman's haughty eyes!

I'm just a 'thing' that kisses feet...

...a piece of lowly and ignominious street furniture!

She soon turns her superb back on me and continues on her way

I bow my head in humility, shame and respect behind her departing shoes and socks...

...as befits a public humble-head slave!

The stitching in her socks is a higher lifeform than me!

Well might I bow my head before such greatness!

For me to even think of this superb young woman above her socks would be outrageous!

For she is a goddess - and her shoes and socks are goddess shoes and socks!

And she knows it!

Still, being a mere weak slave, I can't resist looking up at the backs of her departing socks...

...and envying them!

I aspire, one day, to be a girl's sock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals