Are You Frightened?

Unpredictable regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam approaches me from across the dirty yard with some sort of nasty-looking weapon in her right hand. As soon as she reaches my face she crouches down to ask me if I am frightened of her? I humbly, and truthfully, inform the pretty mistress that I do indeed fear her, as I do all my customers, since I am in her power and at her mercy, begging her female kindness and clemency, pretty mistress madam?

She laughs and shows me her 'weapon' more closely. She explains that it is a 'slave pulverizer', designed, she says, to 'pulverize' a slave's face, leaving him battered and bruised! She asks me if I think she might be about to use it on me, since my confined and vulnerable face is very much at her feet and at her mercy? I hastily implore Ms Mukta madam not to pulverize me, as I very much fear pain and injury, begging her female pardon for my slavish cowardice and impotence madam?

She laughs at me and stands up to demand that I kiss her feet, as per usual. I breathe a sigh of footslavish relief for, even though the danger is not totally over, I am back on solid ground so to speak, as I know how to please my customers when it comes to kissing their feet!

I humbly inform Ms Mukta madam, in between my dry-mouthed kisses to her outstretched sneaker-toes, that I very much admire her socks - in an attempt to mollify her!

Ms Mukta madam, brimming with confidence as she walks towards me with some sort of weapon in her pretty hand

My menial mouth turns dry with fear and trepidation!

Her feet stop arrogantly in front of me...

...before she crouches down to my face and, wide-eyed with excitement, asks me if I am frightened of her?

She then explains the implement in her hand - it's a 'slave pulverizer'!

Mercifully, she doesn't actually use it to pulverize my face! Not before giving me the opportunity to mollify her by kiss-respecting her sneakered feet!

I express slavish admiration for her socks...

...whilst I fearfully kiss her familiar feet down amongst the dirt and the weeds!

She still holds the pulverizer at the ready...

...ready to hurt me if I displease her!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals