Tracksuiting Towards Me

An incredibly beautiful young woman confidently tracksuits towards me across the floor of the cafe.

A green-tracksuited, all-powerful young woman heads towards me

Even from a distance, I have slavishly clocked her white sneakers and socks

The sneakers and socks stop teasingly in front of me, biding their female time

I am acutely aware of the pretty wearer of the sneakers and socks looking down upon me as the trash at her feet!

Then, without uttering a female word, she shoves her left sneaker-toe beneath my menial mouth... 

...swiftly followed by her right!

I kiss-respect BOTH the sneakers - my default feetgreeter-slave position

Welcome to my world - a world of carpet, tracksuit bottoms, sneakers and socks!

And a lowly world in which I must demonstrate the utmost respect for the feet and footwear of my betters i.e. the cafe patrons

I am mindful of the fact that each and every stitch in this young woman's socks is better than me!

Her socked ankle is a superior entity to me!

I dare not look up at her pretty face, but if I did I would see her glowering disparagingly down at me

How a girl like this must despise a man like me...

...a lowly and impotent slave-man, fit only to kiss her outstretched sneakers!

I truly am a piece of trash at her feet...

...a piece of sock-admiring, sneaker-tasting trash!

I live for my customers' shoes and socks!

And they live to humble and humiliate me along with all the other slaves they routinely encounter during their superior day!

This particular customer-mistress is in no hurry to be on her way, switching her sneakered feet several times in front of my feetkissing face

But eventually she turns to walk out the door with a triumphant little grin on her beautiful, female face

And rightly so, for she has indeed triumphed!

She has triumphed over me - a loser slave!

A slave who is barely fit to even look her in the socks...

...but who does so anyway, thanks to his sheer slavish awe and wonderment at the beauty of her everyday, feminine footwear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just His Luck!

Kissing Feet In The Souk