Confidence

One thing all my cafe customers can have absolute confidence in, is that I will be slavishly respectful of their feet and footwear. Never was a lowly slave so keen to show his humble respect for his betters!

Another young blonde woman approaches me with confidence as she makes her way towards the cafe exit door

I stare at the carpet where my betters have previously been standing...

...knowing that this confident young woman is soon about to join them

Sure enough, her red and black ankleboots, and plain grey anklesocks, betray her complete confidence in her forthcoming dealings with me...

...and the right boot is soon unceremoniously shoved towards my awaiting, menial mouth

I lower my lowly lips and kiss it

I then do the same on her left boot, as soon as the blonde customer-mistress deigns to present it to me

I hear her chuckle above me with feminine delight and triumph!

She has every right to feel pleased with herself

For she is a bright and confident young woman having her boots kissed by an inferior male slave!

She leaves me to rot on the floor behind her...

...her pretty face a picture of female superiority! 

I have the confidence to look up at the backs of her socks...

...and am rewarded with this humbling, slave's-eye view!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals