In Appreciation Of Legwarmers

As a slave, I appreciate legwarmers almost as much as socks - especially thick, white legwarmers that look like socks!

My pretty mistress makes use of me as she exits her home

 By having me kiss-respect her boots, she is kindly affording me the simultaneous opportunity to study her thick, white legwarmers...

...and even to let them brush against my humble forehead!

The thick legwarmers are naturally creased

They feel deliciously soft!

Not that my mistress herself is unduly soft or indulgent towards me

In fact, she despises me as her mere porch slave!

She, literally, looks down upon me as she uses me...

...thinking about how lowly and impotent I am at her feet!

She then turns to walk out the door...

                                                ...not caring whether I am suffering or not  

And nor should she. I'm just a pathetic, legwarmer-hugging, bootkissing slave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals