Abasement

My master and mistress have locked me in my basement cell and are about to leave me with a pair of her used loafers and socks for company. My master Simom sir is kindly explaining my abasement to me:

'Slave, my wife and I are off on a long weekend, so I'm leaving you with a pair of my wife's used shoes and socks. You will lickshine the shoes and sniff-clean the socks while we're away. Look - I've even kindly placed a lamp next to the shoes and socks so that you can see what you are licking and sniffing!'

I praise and bless master Simon sir for his kindness aforethought:

'Oh pray, master Simon sir. Thanking you kindly sir. I will be a good slave to the mistress's shoes and socks, sir, whilst you are away, masters.'

Ms Mukta - the owner and erstwhile wearer of the discarded shoes and socks, chips in her pennysworth:

'Make sure you spend all your time lickshining the shoes and sniff-cleaning the socks, sockieboy slave. There won't be any time for you to rest, eat or sleep. That's why we haven't left you any food or water. I want those shoes sparkling by the time we get back, and all the sweaty stink from my socks must have been hoovered up inside your nose. Otherwise it will be the WHIP for you, slave! Isn't that right, Simon darling?'

'Too right, my dear!... Slave, you heard my wife. Now kiss her feet through the bars of your cage and praise and bless her for her kindness in leaving you her dirty shoes and socks for company!'

'Yes, master sir. At once master sir!'

Ms Mukta kindly stretches forth her divine, sneakered foot through the bars of my abasement cage:

'Oh pray, mistress Mukta madam. Oh beg. Thanking you, kindly, sweet and kind mistress, for the honour of lickshining and sniff-cleaning your shoes and socks, mistress. Oh pray, masters, this slave wishes you both a nice time on your mini-break, masters. Pray rest assured, masters, that this slave will, as promised, be a good and diligent slave to the mistress's shoes and socks while you are away, masters! Please don't beat me, sir and madam!'

The happy couple chuckle to one another and turn to leave me alone in my cage with Ms Mukta's dirty, discarded loafers and socks - my only company and solace for the next few days and nights!

Magnificent master Simon sir, manfully explaining that he is leaving me with only his wife's dirty, discarded shoes and socks for company

I listen, obediently, to the feet of my masters

I stare at the discarded shoes and socks in question, even though my pretty mistress is currently wearing a superb pair sneakers and socks on her dainty, feminine feet

It is her discarded, black leather, office loafers and plain white socks that shall be the focus of my humble attention in the coming days!

The loafers and socks of my goddess!

I can smell the stink of the socks even from here!

But I must not baulk at it - for it is the very personal and unique sock-stink of my mistress!

Her stinky socks and shoes are my life!

I'm garbage!

I can sense Ms Mukta madam laughing at me as her husband lays down the law to me!

I am then ordered, by the master sir, to kiss his wife's feet

Ms Mukta kindly positions her sneakered foot between the iron bars of my basement cage

I now get a close-up and very personal view of her plain grey sneaker sock...

...as I taste her everyday sneaker dirt

The master sir looks on, seemingly content with my self-abasement at his beloved wife's feet

She comments to him on my predicament...

...urging him to WHIP me hard upon their return if her loafers and socks aren't perfectly clean when they get back from their weekend mini-break!

The happy couple then continue to watch as I abase myself at Ms Mukta's sneakered feet

Ms Mukta madam kindly switches feet several times in front of my face, so that I might study BOTH her grey socks!

I am acutely aware, of course, of her husband's loafers and socks on his masterful feet nearby, but it seems I am not to be required to kiss his manly-sir feet on this occasion

His shoes and socks are content to just watch my abasement!

It is the mistress's feet and footwear that must be worshipped!

And rightly so - for her grey socks are creased and perfect on her shapely ankles!

Female sneakers, socks and ankles - my lowly life!

I pay homage to the superior female sneaker and sock!

The sneakers and socks then turn their pretty backs on me...

...as my master and mistress walk off, discussing the probability of my receiving a harsh whipping on their return!

For it is unlikely that my mistress Mukta will be satisfied with my lickshining and socksniffing performance

She has VERY high standards!

I fear her - and the master's WHIP!

I am left staring at my nemeses - my mistress Mukta's loafers and socks!

I will do my humble best to serve them, for they are my betters...

...being the shoes and socks of my female owner!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals