Incoming Goddess

A beautiful young woman - an incoming goddess - walks confidently towards me in her smart, bank-teller's uniform, complete with click-clacking, patent blue leather heels!

Incoming goddess alert!

Her shiny, blue heels click clack confidently across the yard

They stop directly in front of my confined face - as if challenging me!

Then the right shoe is suddenly, and unceremoniously, shoved towards my menial mouth for a lick and a shine!

Swiftly followed by the left shoe - slightly raised off the ground so that my tongue might make contact with the dirty shoe-sole!

The high heels cause the bank-teller goddess's feet to arch in front of my face...

...thereby emphasising their superiority over me!

Meanwhile, the pretty wearer of the shoes looks down on me with wholly justifiable contempt

I'm just a lickshiner of shoes, down amongst the dirt!

The superior shoes then turn their backs on me...

...showing me a clean pair of heels!

I yearn to crawl after them...

...as such superb shoes should be continuously licked!

But I am left looking at the soles - soles whose dirt is now, partially at least, inside my dirt-receptacle mouth!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals