My Valentine

When I first see her approaching, I foolishly think that the unknown customer-mistress may actually be bringing me a Valentine's Day rose! It soon transpires, however, that she just wishes to show off the rose her boyfriend had given her, and that all she wants from me is to have her pink leather boots kiss-respected. She also demands that I praise and bless her boyfriend for his romantic gesture towards her and, when I obediently do so, she gleefully informs me that, as he is on his way to meet her here in person, I can congratulate him in person - by kissing his feet also!

On his manly arrival, the young woman's boyfriend sweeps her up off her feet and they both lovingly embrace, before the bright young woman takes a step back and warmly invites her boyfriend to have his feet kissed by me. Girly, pink leather boot is thus replaced by plain grey, masculine sneaker in front of my menial mouth and, on the instructions of the mistress, I must now kiss her boyfriend's feet whilst praising and blessing him for sending her such a beautiful red rose on Valentine's Day, before the happy couple turn their backs on me and head off for a romantic, slap-up meal in a nearby restaurant.

I spend the rest of Valentine's Day alone, down amongst the other weeds, but grateful to have had the fleeting opportunity to kiss a real man's feet!

A pretty stranger approaches me with a red rose in her right hand

Does she actually want to be my valentine?!

The arrogant stance of her pink boots in front of me soon suggests otherwise!

Instead she crouches down to proudly show me the red rose her beloved and manly boyfriend has given to her

She then stands up again in order to have me kiss-respect her pink boots

I admire her flowery black and red socks - or, at least, what I can see of them!

Whilst I am kissing her boots, down amongst the dirt...

...she smells her rose, and suggests that I can soon kiss-congratulate her beloved boyfriend's feet by way of congratulating him on his manly and romantic gesture towards her

On his arrival he manfully sweeps her up off her booted feet!

True to her word, his pretty girlfriend then invites him to step up to my face

I must now kiss-congratulate the master-sir's sneakered feet in front of his beautiful girlfriend

This happy couple clearly enjoy lording it over me...

...before they turn and head off to a nearby restaurant for a romantic Valentine's Day meal!

They are clearly inseparable!

I, meanwhile, now have the lonely indignity of watching their departing feet

I mean less to this young woman than her socks!

She has already forgotten about me...

...but, for my humble and impotent part, I shall never forget her beautiful, Valentine's Day socks and boots...

...or her manly boyfriend's macho sneakers...

...since I have humbly kiss-respected both!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals