Welcoming My Mistress Home

As soon as my mistress Mukta enters her home I must kiss-greet her feet at the door. This humiliating (for me) ritual may last several minutes as it is for my mistress to decide how many times I must kiss her feet. However, the longer she requires me to perform this particular domestic-slave ritual, the more opportunity I have to study her sneakers and socks - sneakers and socks I shall no doubt be required to lick and suck clean later this evening!

Once she is satisfied with my slavish obeisance at her feet, she moves to the sofa whilst I humbly crawl towards the door in order to close it behind her.

She then has me take off her dirty sneakers and socks and wash her sweaty, bare feet in a basin of warm, soapy water. Throughout this second, demeaning (for me) ritual, I remain acutely conscious of her sweaty, discarded sneakers and socks which, as I have already indicated earlier, I shall be required to clean with my menial mouth later in the evening.

Such is the humiliating and degrading life of a domestic footslave in the Gynarchy!

Kiss-greeting my pretty mistress's returning feet

She has me kiss each of her sneakered feet several times...

...as is her perfect right. She is, after all, my mistress and owner!

This humiliating and degrading ritual does, at least, give me the humbling opportunity to really study the condition of her sneakers and socks

I make sure to kiss the dirtiest parts of her outstretched sneaker-toes...

...whilst studying the rows of stitching in her plain, grey socks

It's important that I get to know every nook and cranny of my mistress's sneakers and socks, since I shall be required to mouth-clean them later!

As far as I am concerned, these are the sneakers and socks of a goddess!

Her sneakers and socks are my masters and owners every bit as much as their wearer!

I belong to them, and must serve them and be pleasing to them

Otherwise, as you can see, I shall experience the burning, biting sting of the WHIP on my back!

My mistress is very fond of utilising her WHIP!

You can see it lying in wait on the table behind me!

Always I am subject to the WHIP!

And rightly so, for I'm just a slave!

A slave of a bright young woman's sneakers and socks!

The WHIP!

I continue to kiss feet under the shadow of the WHIP!

Whilst the potential wielder of the WHIP watches my every lip-movement on her footwear like a hawk!

Once she is satisfied with my footslavish humility and obeisance - and only then - my mistress moves over towards the sofa, whilst I crawl towards the door; not to try to escape (!), but to humbly close it behind her

..............................................................................................................................................................

The next stage of the 'welcoming home' ritual is for me to remove my mistress's warm sneakers and socks and to wash her sweaty and tired, bare feet

Again, this is something slaves have had to do since time immemorial - bathe their masters' feet!

My pretty mistress now largely ignores me as I lather her soft, feminine feet in the soothing and warm soapy water

For my humble part, I focus assiduously on the humble task in hand...

...whilst remaining mindful of the sweaty, discarded sneakers and socks lying on the floor nearby and which I shall be required to taste later this evening!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals