Compliments Of Strangers

My pretty mistress is often approached by strangers on the street who wish to compliment her on her whip-handiwork on my back. She invariably has me kiss their feet, by way of thanking them for their kind compliments towards her!

Two strangers complimenting my mistress on her whip-handiwork on my back

She orders me to kiss their feet

I begin with the young woman's sneakers - admiring her dark grey socks as I do so

The young woman switches feet to ensure I kiss-respect BOTH her sneakers!

Then it's her boyfriend's turn

I must humbly, and respectfully, kiss the feet of another man - a stranger; but a much better man than me

The man again compliments my pretty mistress on how well-trained I am

My three superiors laugh at me and continue to watch as I kiss the man's shoes

His socks are also very much to be admired

I must be pleasing to all the shoes and socks that surround me - to the master-sir's shoes and socks...

...to his pretty girlfriend's sneakers and socks...

...but perhaps most importantly of all, to my own mistress Mukta's sneakers and socks. For they, ultimately, hold the WHIP hand!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals