Their De Facto Personal Footservant

Regular customer-mistress, Ms Sharon madam, is kindly explaining to me, as I kiss-respect her boots, that she and her husband George ('master George sir' to me) are effectively my personal masters since, although I am a mere public footslave, the fact that they live so locally means that they shall be visiting me almost every day, when they shall expect me to worshipfully kiss their feet and mentally admire their socks.

I humbly seek to assure Ms Sharon madam and master George sir, in between my humble kisses to Ms Sharon madam's boots, that I would be honoured to be viewed by them as their personal footservant, and I pledge to serve them - and their boots, shoes and socks - to the utmost of my lowly abilities!

'Keep on kissing my wife's boots until she tells you stop, boy!', snaps master George sir down at me. 'And DON'T look at my pretty wife above the socks!'

'Yes, sir. I mean, no sir! I obey you, master George sir!' 

I would not dare to presume to look at pretty mistress Sharon madam above the socks, especially not when her bright, purple socks are so fabulous!

After a while, my newly-declared personal footmistress Ms Sharon madam steps back from my face and invites her husband, my now personal footmaster-sir, to step up to my face and use me. Master George sir kindly hitches up his trouser legs as I kiss his flat, leather shoes, so that I can observe his magnificent socks too!

Kissing Ms Sharon madam's boots as she declares me to be her de facto personal footservant

I dare not look at her above the socks, as decreed by her manly husband, master George sir

My dirty humble-head therefore remains suitably bowed beneath Ms Sharon madam's superb socks

I can feel her black leather boot creases rubbing aginst my feckless forehead

Truly her boots and socks are better than me, and it is my privilege to be their personal servant!

Ms Sharon madam delights in having me kiss her boots...

...but she delights even more in having me kiss-respect her husband's feet...

...the feet of my new, personal footmaster - master George sir!

Master George sir kindly ensures that I get a glimpse of his socks also, even when he switches feet in front of me

The socks of a real man; a mighty man; a magnificent man; my master!

I continue to kiss my master's feet in the presence of his lovely wife, and her socks...

...whilst she audibly exults in her husband's macho power over me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals