Servitude & Shame

A bright, neon light illuminates my perpetual, public servitude and shame throughout the night. Here you see a bright young woman of the Gynarchy taking the p*** out of me.

She begins by asking me how I am liking it i.e. being permanently on duty as a public humble-head out on the street, kissing people's feet? I humbly respond that I am liking it (as it is most unbecoming for a slave to express any ingratitude for his lowly position in life) but not that much, begging her female pardon and understanding, madam? (as it equally ill-behoves a slave to express any happiness or contentment with his lowly, lickspittle lot!)

She laughs out loud at me and duly has me kiss-respect her dirty shoes whilst she enjoys her cigarette high above me.

Mocking me beneath my humiliating neon sign

I must respond to the customer-mistress's pertinent questions most humbly and respectfully - as if addressing her superior shoes and socks

She then has me kiss her shoes...

...BOTH of them...

...presenting them one at a time to my lowly lips...

...whilst enjoying her female cigarette high above me

She is without a care in the world

And least of all does she care about me and my humbling predicament at her feet!

She leaves me to rot

I am worth less than her socks

For she is my infinite superior!

As the sign says - I'm just a slave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals