Male Or Female?

To be perfectly honest, I can't be sure whether the good-looking customer fast approaching me is male or female, or indeed non-binary. All I do know for certain is that they are my better, and their shoes must be kiss-respected regardless of their gender and/or sexual identification.

The gender-neutral customer approaches me with confidence...

...the confidence of a superior being approaching an inferior slave!

They stand confidently in front of me - displaying their sneakers

Then the right sneaker is silently shoved towards my face for respect-kissing...

...swiftly followed by the left!

I admire the customer's thick, brown socks!

On behalf of the weeds around me, I pay our slavish respects to the esteemed customer

Still no clues as to their gender identity...

...only that they are my infinite better!

Master, mistress, or mastress - they MUST be shown slavish respect and obeyed!

BOTH their feet!

The good-looking customer turns and walks away...

...still without speaking to me

But, whoever they are, and whatever their gender identity, I am blessed to now have their sneaker-DNA on my unworthy, lowly lips...

...the sneaker-DNA of a superior being!

Of a god (or goddess!)

I watch admiringly the back of the customer's departing sock...

...a sock of supreme superiority!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals