Whipped Footrest

My master-sir is my de facto god and his pretty girlfriends are my de facto goddesses. Here you see me serving my gods by acting as a sweaty-socked-footrest for one of my goddesses whilst she, and my god-master sir, relax on the sofa in front of the tv.

Serving as a humble socked-foot rest for my master-sir's latest, pretty girlfriend whilst the happy couple watch tv

Her sweaty-socked feet dig into my freshly whipped back, irritating my whip wounds

The salt from her footsweat only adds to the sting!

The goddess's socks are creased, having been inside her warm boots

But, needless to say, she has much more important things on her pretty mind than my back-sting!

She is concentrating on the tv programme!

I have already had to remove her sweaty boots from her socked feet

They are now resting on the floor next to my master-sir's bare feet...

...male feet I have been required to kiss-respect, and smell, many times...

...the feet of my god!

A god who is worshipped and admired not just by me, but by his pretty girlfriend...

...though she is never required to wash or kiss his feet!

That's a slave's role - attending to feet...

...the feet and footwear of his betters!

Truly I am dominated at the moment by my master's girlfriend's boots and socks!

Especially her socks - agitating my already whip-sore back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals