Accompanying My Masters' Socks To The Cafe

Today I have the inestimable privilege of accompanying my master and mistress to their local cafe - though only so that I might kneel and study their shoes and socks whilst they relax.

As you can see, I am positioned behind my mistress's feet, since she is my primary master

The Law states I must still 'have regard for' the feet and footwear of her boyfriend, since he is my better

But my primary focus can be on my mistress's shoes and socks!

And there is a lot to focus on - particularly since her ultra-short, plain grey socks are so difficult to see within her musty-smelling, brown leather sandals

However, by Law, I am obliged to count the individual visible stitches in her socks, whilst she converses and relaxes with her manly boyfriend high above me

Occasionally, having dutifully counted my mistress's visible sock stitches, I allow myself the footslavish luxury of glancing over at her boyfriend's socks...

...not least because they are creased around his ankles!

Such creased, manly socks are fully worthy of any footslave's admiration and attention!

But even whilst I am looking ahead at the master's socks, my mistress's shoes and socks remain in my humble field of vision

It's as if I must view the master's socks through the prism of his beautiful girlfriend's socks!

Master-sir, meanwhile, is oblivious to my sock-staring admiration for his socks beneath the table

He has much more important things on his superior mind than his socks!

Only a slave like me is obsessed with socks...

...the socks of his betters!

Their socks!...Oh their socks!... My master's and mistress's SOCKS!...


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!