Exploitation

A happy couple take the opportunity to exploit a helpless prisoner-slave in the stocks in front of their friends.

A master-sir crouches down to film his pretty wife as the latter sandwiches my humble, confined head in between her booted ankles

The master-sir then focuses his camera phone directly on my imprisoned head

How everyone present laughs at my humiliation...

...trapped in between a young woman's dirty boots!

I'm not laughing, of course. I'm feeling humiliated...

...which is exactly what this mocking foursome of my betters want!

I am acutely and painfully aware of the nearby shoes, boots and socks of the watching couple...

...and the handsome, mocking face of the camera-wielding master sir in front of me!

What a pathetic figure I must make...

...a figure of fun, causing great merriment!

I really am a nothing and a nobody...

...an exploited fool - worth less than a girl's sock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride

Hobbyist