Honoured By Her Fleeting Presence

As a mere, common-or-garden, station corridor footslave, I fully appreciate how lucky I am to spend even a fleeting amount of time in the presence of such a superb and erudite young woman as the customer-mistress who is currently approaching me. Even to breathe in the same air as her boots and socks is an inestimable honour for the likes of lowly me - let alone to be angrily shouted at by her!

Haughty and aloof, a superb customer-mistress walks confidently down the train station corridor towards me

Her boots and socks, like their wearer, are magnificent!

And they know it!

'Kiss my boots, boy!', snaps a female voice down at me

I instantly obey, especially as the young-woman wearer of the boots has been kind enough to hold her booted foot up to my menial mouth!

she, naturally, looks down on me with contempt as I kiss-respect her proffered boot-toe

She then, equally arrogantly, switches her feet in front of my face

'KISS THE LITTLE-TOE AREA, STUPID SLAVE!,' she barks angrily down at me

I instantly pucker up my lowly, unworthy lips over said little-toe area

As soon as she is satisfied with my humility and compliance at her feet, she turns and moves away

Sulking; surly; sexy!

Not that I shall ever have sex with this superior young woman

I'm just a slave - fit only to look her in the boots...

...and socks!

She is my master - albeit my all too temporary master!

Oh how I would love to be her permanent, full-time boot kisser and sock admirer!

But I'm just a lowly. station-corridor feetkisser, honoured by her fleeting presence!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!