Living Amongst Them

As a front-door porch footslave, I spend nearly all of my time surrounded by the sweaty, discarded shoes, boots and socks of my pretty mistress and her live-in boyfriend. Here you see me surrounded by their smelly boots and shoes as my mistress comes back from a shopping trip.

Surrounded by the discarded shoes, boots and socks of my betters

As you can see, a pair of my mistress's pretty ankleboots are on the right side of my face, whereas a pair of her live-in boyfriend's sweaty, discarded sneakers and socks are on the left side

Then, the door opens and in step the familiar sneakers and socks of my mistress!

They stop in front of me and ready themselves to be kiss-respected by me

The left, sneakered foot is first to be presented to my menial mouth

Swiftly followed by the right foot

I do respect my mistress and her boyfriend very much, and deem it an honour to live amongst their shoes and to kiss-respect their feet every time they enter or leave the premises

The mistress, in particular, insists upon it!

All too soon for my liking, she heads off towards the living room...

...leaving me down amongst her, and her boyfriend's, dirty shoes, socks and boots...

...and staring at her disappearing, white-socked ankles...

...both of them!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right