Shopping-Mall Mockery

A superb master-sir and his beautiful, young ladyfriend are mercilessly mocking me in the shopping-mall stocks. They both take it in turns to have me kiss their feet, before heading off to do yet more shopping!

The master-sir is the initiator of my public humiliation

He is first to raise his sneakered and socked foot up to my confined face

He places it onto the wooden footplank directly beneath my face - a footplank placed there by the authorities for that very purpose, so that shopping-mall customers might have their feet kiss-respected by the lowly and helpless prisoner-slave in the stocks!

To be perfectly honest, I'd much rather be kissing the man's pretty girlfriend's brown leather sandals!

But she seems content, for now at least, to witness my humiliation at her boyfriend's feet!

She watches as I humbly manoeuvre my lowly lips around his sneaker-toe, in front of his creased, white sock

The inferior man kisses the feet of the superior man

And who could doubt this master-sir's masculine superiority over me? After all, he's not the one forced to kneel in the public stocks and to kiss the feet of passers-by! 

He deftly switches feet so that I might pay my slavish respect to BOTH his sneakers!

He then manfully invites his pretty girlfriend to emulate him - much to my humble excitement!

She promptly switches places with her manly boyfriend, and male, white leather sneaker is replaced by brown, musty-smelling, female sandal-leather beneath my feckless face!

At least I am getting my wish!

I now have a splendid view of the young woman's plain grey socks inside her brown leather sandals!

I can even make out the individual rows of stitching in the short socks!

Socks and sandals - the ultimate combo!

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating for me - to have to kiss another man's girlfriend's feet in front of him!

He must be very proud of her...

...and, indeed, of himself...

...for he has initiated my public humiliation at both his, and his girlfriend's, shopping feet!

Quite rightly, I hear him gloating to his girlfriend as the happy couple eventually continue on their way, whilst I must remain kneeling and staring at the residual shoedirt where their superior feet have just been!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!