Two (Magnificent) Men

Two (magnificent) men head confidently towards me across the yard, clearly intent on having their feet kissed. Although they are not accompanied by a woman (as the Law technically requires), I recognise one of the men as goofy master David sir -a local man who regularly visits me with his girlfriend, Ms Cynthia madam. I can therefore presume that she has given her beloved boyfriend carte blanche to use me whensoever he wishes. And any such female permission would, obviously, extend to his friends and acquaintances.

On reaching my face, master David sir takes the lead whilst the stranger-sir watches on, and I must therefore begin by kissing master David's sneakers, with their familiar, ubiquitous, creamy white and creased socks. Once I have kissed master David sir's feet to his satisfaction (several times), the magnificent master-sir takes a sneakered step back and invites his friend to use me in similar, demeaning manner.

The superb black master-sir then wastes no time in presenting me with his bare toes (in musty-smelling, brown-leathery sandals) and I duly show the same slavish respect for his magnificent, manly feet as I had done for the feet of master David sir.

Having thoroughly humiliated me, the two magnificent men then turn and head off, leaving me with my humble head bowed behind their departing feet, and their respective, manly sneaker and toe DNA on my lowly lips!

Two magnificent men approaching me with intent...

...intent on having their feet kiss-respected!

They are currently unaccompanied by a female, but I am confident that master David sir (on the left) will have his girlfriend's standing authority to use me!

He and his pretty girlfriend, Ms Cynthia madam, use me all the time!

Magnificent master David sir wastes no time in presenting me with his right, sneakered foot

...swiftly followed by his left!

I always admire master David's creased, white socks around his ankles!

These are the sneakers and socks of my better - of a real man!

A man with a pretty girlfriend (albeit an absentee girlfriend at the moment!)

Seemingly unperturbed by his girlfriend's absenteeism, master David sir invites his male friend - a stranger-sir to me - to step up to my face

The second man wastes no time in doing so, extending his musty-smelling, brown-leathery-sandalled foot towards my lowly lips

My menial mouth must now pay homage to a magnificent stranger-man's bare toes, down amongst the weeds

I can smell the slightly cheesy aroma of naked manfoot!

My upper lip touches big toenail whilst my lower lip embraces bare toeskin...

...and all whilst the sneakers and socks of master David-sir watch from a nearby vantage point

The superb, black master-sir switches his manly feet in front of my face...

...before his feet turn and walk off, showing me a chapped pair of bare, brown heels!

Oh to follow those magnificent bare heels on my hands and knees...

..not to mention, of course, the sneakers and socks of equally magnificent and powerful master David sir!

  

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!