Summer Herald

The only way I can detect the changing of the seasons - since I am permanently confined in the underground train station corridor - is from the changing footwear styles of my customers. The appearance of sandals on bare, freshly pedicured feet, for example, heralds the arrival of summer!

I still have to kiss feet, however - whatever the weather; come rain, hail or shine!

Such a pretty herald of summer...


...a summer angel!

The heraldic angel elects not to speak to me...

...but rather, lets her feet do the talking - presenting her pedicured, right foot to my menial mouth...

...so that I might humbly and worshipfully kiss-respect it

Her left foot then follows

I taste her orange toes...

...the fresh toes of summer!

Such a fragrant feminine foot...

...reeking of summer meadows and fresh flowers (mixed with the delicate aroma of sandal leather!)

Not like the musty and leathery shoes and boots of winter!

All too soon the herald angel proceeds on her way...

...secure in the knowledge she has made my summer's day and brought sunshine into my lowly life!

Meanwhile, I keep my humble head suitably bowed behind her angelic toes...
 
...my first taste of the summer outside!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!