Respect For, Admiration Of & Devotion To

As I crawl to heel behind my mistress's feet, I keep my collared neck humbly bowed and my masked eyes focussed on the backs of her heels as a public demonstration of my respect for, admiration of and devotion to her socks. You see, my mistress's socks are my life and I am nothing without them. I'm just her sockieboy-slave!

Crawling to heel behind my mistress's boots and socks

I am masked so that my ugly face does not in any way sully the beauty of my mistress's pure blue socks

Through my demeaning mask, I slavishly study the stitches and creases in my mistress's socks as she walks along

Her socks are all that matter, and all that matters is her socks...

...the socks of a goddess!

Her SOCKS!

I am just her pathetic, masked and whipped sockieboy-slave

Without her socks I am meaningless

My mistress's socks are my life, my everything!

I am foolishly proud to be so associated with her socks...

...to be the complete and utter SLAVE of her socks...

...and to be laughed at and despised by everyone as a bright young woman's personal sockieboy-slave!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!