The Air That I Breathe

Whenever my mistress and master are relaxing on the sofa in their socked feet, I must humbly kneel and breathe in the same air as their socks - as a sign of my slavish respect, humility and admiration for them.

Occasionally, out of the kindness of their hearts, master or mistress will even permit me to directly and audibly sniff their sweaty-socked feet! 

Discreetly studying, and breathing in the same air as, my mistress's sweaty, white sock

It is a sock of greatness and power - being the sock of my mistress - and must therefore be adored and respected

Until and unless mistress orders me to study and/or sniff her other sock, I must focus on the lower sock

Much as it pains me to 'neglect' her higher sock!

Fortunately, sweet and kind mistress Mukta, perhaps aware of my sock anxiety and distress, kindly orders me to sniff her upper sock

With her full female permission, therefore, I raise my humble head into the air and start to sniff-respect her higher sock

Ms Mukta giggles and laughs at me as I do so...

...obliged as I am to inhale her personal sock stink



But I do so with slavish decorum and humility...

...as I know it is a great privilege for a slave like me to be allowed to sniff his master or mistress's sock

Speaking of the master-sir's socks, Ms Mukta madam, as if able to read my menial mind, orders me to turn my sock-sniffing attentions to her husband's socks

To his manly amusement and delight, I therefore crawl over to his socked feet and begin to sniff

Master Simon-Sir's socks smell stronger than my mistress's socks...

...much more tart and vinegary!

But I dare not flinch, since these are the socks of my mistress's consort - her beloved husband

Meanwhile, I can feel Ms Mukta's white sock brushing teasingly against the back of my sock-sniffing head

How she relishes watching me, and hearing me, sniffing her husband's sweaty socks!

The happy couple look down upon me, both literally and figuratively, as I diligently carry out my humiliating, domestic sock-sniffing duties!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!