Bodybuilders

Two bodybuilders from the nearby gym walk confidently towards me - both looking absolutely determined to humble me at their bodybuilder feet and footwear!

Two bodybuilders - one male, one female - heading determinedly towards me

Their sweaty gym shoes and socks are getting ever closer to my confined face!

It is the bodybuilder master-sir who stops in front of me first

He wastes no time in imposing his sweaty gym shoe on my menial mouth!

Swiftly followed by his other foot!

Meanwhile, he glares down at me, disparagingly. As does his female partner!

I sense she is merely waiting her turn!

That turn is soon forthcoming, as the bodybuilder master-sir gallantly takes a step back!

Now it is female-bodybuilder shoes that I must kiss; and female bodybuilder socks I must admire!

The bodybuilder couple then nonchalantly turn and head off - back to the gym, no doubt?

They haven't spoken a word to me. But they don't need to - their superb bodies have done all the talking!

They know they are my infinite betters...

...and that is an honour for the likes of me - a footslave weed - to even breathe in the same air as their sweaty, bodybuilder shoes and socks...

...let alone taste them with my mouth!

I humbly admire their departing, sweaty socks...

...and yearn to follow those socks, all the way to the sweaty, gym changing rooms...

...where I would humbly, and diligently, sniff the damp sweat out of their respective male and female, bodybuilder socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!