No Rights

As a library slave, I have no rights. Not even the right to be able to study and observe this pretty customer- mistress's pretty, red sock-logo on the side of her sock in all its glory. If the red logo is partially obscured, I must just accept that - however much I might yearn for an unrestricted view of the bright young woman's sock!

I certainly have no right to know what she is working on on her laptop high above me!

I have the right to kneel behind the library-customer's boots whilst she is working at her desk

I also have the right, or rather the obligation, to study her socks

But I do NOT have the right to have an unrestricted view of her little red sock-logo!

I am blessed, thanks to my lowly position, to be able to observe most of it!

But the lower part of the side-sock logo is sadly hidden beneath her boot!

I can only speculate as to what the full sock-logo might look like...

...as, sadly, I am not this bright young woman's personal footslave.

I am merely employed by the library to study the library patrons' socks!

All day long I must study socks...

...the socks of my betters!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!