Showing Me Off

My mistress Mukta loves showing me off to her friends whenever she encounters them in the street, and having me kiss their feet.

My mistress encounters her good friend, Ms Melanie madam, out on the street

She orders me to kiss Ms Melanie's boots

A giggling Ms Melanie madam promptly extends her left booted foot across the dirty ground for me to kiss...

...swiftly followed by her right

She laughs, and congratulates her friend Mukta on her excellent training of the 'bootslave'!

The two girls then continue to enjoy my public humiliation at Ms Melanie's boots

Even Ms Melanie's thick, grey bootsock towers dominantly over my humble head!

Her sock is therefore a higher entity, and better, than me

She switches back to her left boot again, requiring me to begin the whole demeaning bootkissing ritual all over again!

Ms Melanie is enjoying this - as is her perfect young-womanly right!

I mean, what girl wouldn't enjoy the opportunity to have her boots kiss-respected by a fearful and helpless, whipped male slave?

My own mistress Mukta, meanwhile, looks on at my bootkissing humiliation at her friend's feet with a quiet satisfaction

Such is the power of my mistress's mighty WHIP to instil obedience and humility in me!

Truly I am where I belong - down amongst the boots and socks of my betters!
 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!