Domestic Sockservant

Here you see me sniffing my master David sir's socks whilst he relaxes in front of the television, until such time as his pretty girlfriend arrives, when I must kiss-greet her feet!

Dutifully kneeling by the end of the sofa and sniffing my master-sir's sweaty, socked feet

I seek to bury my nose in the moist creases of his white socks...

...so that I can really inhale the pungent, vinegary aroma

My master-sir's feet tend to sweat a lot inside his sneakers!

Meanwhile, the master-sir enjoys some refreshments

He doesn't give a damn about his personal sock stink invading my nose!

Nor is he masterfully minded to share any of his delicious, moist cake with me

I'm just a slave, and the only 'moistness' I deserve is the sweat from his socks!

I endeavour to sniff audibly, so that my master can hear, as well as feel, my slavish devotion to his socks

Suddenly, the front door opens and my master-sir's pretty girlfriend steps in

The happy couple embrace as I await my further orders

The master-sir, predictably, orders me to kiss-greet his girlfriend's feet

She duly stretches forth her left foot on the floor, and I kiss it...

...swiftly followed by her right

I can now taste and smell the humbling aroma of young-woman, brown leather shoe!

And my eyes are regaled by the sight of her familiar, grey sock

Hopefully, I will get to sniff her socks later?

Observe how close my kneeling eye is to her sock!

I can make out the individual rows of stitches!

Truly my humble life as a domestic sockservant is dominated by the feet, shoes and socks of my betters!

And in case you are wondering, it is the master-sir's WHIP that ensures my slavish obedience!

The couple enjoy watching me kiss-greet the mistress's shoes...

...as she repeatedly switches her feet beneath my kneeling face

Then the mistress suggests she would like to watch the slave kissing her boyfriend's socks

The couple switch places and my menial mouth must now touch sweaty white sock...

...the same socks I had erstwhile been sniffing!

Sniffing socks; kissing socks; admiring socks - such are the day-to-day duties of a domestic sockservant!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!