Serving An Insomniac

It's gone way past midnight on the sink-estate walkway and I am attempting to catch some shut-eye. However, a public footslave is legally never off duty, and if an insomniac customer-master or mistress requires my services late at night or in the small hours of the morning, I must remain alert and obedient!

The customer-mistress is wearing soft shoes, so I don't even hear her approach

Even whilst she is standing directly in front of me - patiently waiting to be served - I still don't wake up from my shameful slumbers!

To my eternal shame, the young woman has to resort to waking me herself - with a kick to the side of my face!

Having come to my senses, I apologise profusely to the mistress-madam, and humbly implore her to give me my orders

'I want my feet kissed, slave!', she demands through gritted teeth!

She then watches me, sulkily, from on high as I hastily comply with her female wishes

Now that I am more awake, I can really appreciate the beauty of this bright young woman's feet and footwear

Her soft, canvas shoes are somewhat street-soiled and dusty...

..but her white socks look pristine and clean - an impressive achievement considering they have probably been on her feet all day?

I keep my eyes humbly focussed on her socks, in an effort to placate her

I have a lot of making-up to do with this angry customer-mistress

And she is right to be angry with me, for I had initially neglected to remain alert in her superior-female presence - a heinous crime (for a slave) in the Gynarchy of Barbaria!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!