Office Sock-Studier

Here you see me obediently and unobtrusively kneeling next to my pretty office-mistress and studying her socks whilst she goes about her business on her office desktop computer high above me; or rather, I am humbly studying her right sock, since that is the one closest to my face!

A sock-studying, at-desk office footslave...

...diligently studying my pretty office-mistress's right sock

There's not a lot of sock to see...

...but what there is, is fantastic!

For the pretty mistress is wearing pale blue-coloured, patterned, cartoon socks...

...with some sort of 'cats' motif...

...from which I surmise that she likes cats, and possibly owns a cat?

I'm afraid I must neglect her left sock...

...since it is farthest from my face

But I'm guessing it is similarly festooned with depictions of cats?

Not that it's any of my damn business whether this bright young woman likes cats or owns a cat!

My only business is to study her right cat-sock on her shapely ankle...

...beneath her black trouser hem!

Such a fabulous sock, on such a fabulous young woman!

I don't just study the cartoon-cat logos on the sock...

...I study the overall curvature in the fine cotton stitching...

...and the individual rows in that stitching...

...right down to the individual stitches themselves!

Meanwhile, the uber-pretty wearer of the sock is oblivious to my slavish sock-studying below her!

She has much more important things on her pretty mind

Only a pathetic, at-desk, office footslave like me needs to be obsessed by sock!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!