One Good Thing

One good thing about the late-night, pretty customer-mistress seated in front of me, is that she is wearing creased, grey socks.

Or perhaps that should be 'two good things'!?

A pretty customer-mistress ignores me as I lickshine her vile-tasting sneakers

But there are compensations - I get to see her fabulous, creased grey socks...

...head on!

Passers-by also tend to ignore me as I go about my degrading work

I'm just a common-or-garden, public shoelicker...

...and creased-sock studier!

Just think - those sock creases indicate that the socks have probably been on the customer's feet all day...

...the sock-slippage caused by her warm, young-womanly footsweat!

These are truly a 'lived-in' pair of socks...

...and I feel foolishly honoured to be so close to them!

I know I am beneath them - literally so!

But sock-staring and admiring is my one meagre pleasure in life. My customers' socks are my gods!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!