Cold & Aloof

Yet another cold and aloof customer-mistress approaches me on this frosty evening in order to impose her boots (and this time also her socks) on me!

Approaching me without any warmth or friendliness

And rightly so, for I am just a slave!

Her cold and aloof boots and socks stop imposingly in front of me

Then her right boot is shoved before my confined face - reinforced by her thick, winter bootsock!


                                                 Swiftly followed by her left boot and sock!

Such a mighty sock...

..on such a cold and aloof young woman!

A goddess - who knows when a slave must show her respect...

...and who will brook no disobedience!

All too soon she is gone - leaving me alone out in the cold, but with the warm memories of her boots and socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!