Suburban Footslave

This suburban footslave's owners have positioned him looking out onto the street so that any passer-by who wishes to can stop and have their feet kiss-respected by him.

Plenty do avail themselves of the opportunity!

A happy couple, minding their own business as they enjoy a late-night stroll together, spot me with my humble, slave head trapped in the suburban garden fence

They happily stop to mock me (not pity me)...

...with the master-sir asking me if I wouldn't like to kiss their feet, starting with his wife's 'lovely boots'?

I humbly confirm (as I am required to by my owners) that I would indeed be honoured to kiss their feet, as they are both my betters, thanking them both kindly!

The kindly mistress-madam then duly obliges me by unceremoniously shoving her right booted foot up to my confined face

I bow my head below her dark brown sock in order that my lowly lips might touch her dirty, black bootleather

I kiss the boot...

...and the other one as soon as she switches her feet in front of me

The master-sir (her male partner) is right - they are a lovely pair of boots; and socks!

What an honour! What a late-night privilege!

The couple laugh at me in my humiliation

Then it is the master-sir's turn to use me

He rests his hand on the picket fence in order to steady himself as he switches his loafered feet in front of my face

I must now study his sock!

And what a superb, manly sock it is!

My humble, head-on view of the master-sir's shoes and socks...

...and the boots and socks of his ladyfriend to the side!


I can sense her continuing to laugh at me and at my humiliation at another man's feet...

...a much better man than me...

...her beloved!

I overhear her congratulating her male partner...

...as he continues to humiliate me with his loafered feet!

The happy, loving couple then continue on their journey down the suburban street...

...whilst I bow my head in shame next to their departing feet

Feet I have just kissed...

...and socks I have just admired...

...the boots, shoes and socks of my infinite betters!
  

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!